Since this year’s musical was Oliver!, the song, of course, came from there – it used the refrain of “Consider Yourself”.
- Consider yourselves prealums ***Consider yourselves almost done my chums***You’ve taken a test or two***But now it’s your final finals review
- Consider yourselves gleaned wheat***Consider yourselves the toast of Maple Street*** Your class survived a quake***So cool! You’re the icing on the cake.
- Consider yourselves pre-grads*** Consider yourselves of proud Moms and Dads***You’ve said a prayer or three***So now you leave on calloused knees.
- Consider yourselves top-ranked***Consider yourselves double and triple thanked***You are the best hands down***So now put on your cap and gown.
- Here’s to you from us***Consider yourselves an A+.
Jezu, ufam Tobie. Alleluia!